By randomnamehere - 27/07/2009 18:22 - United States

Today, my brother decided it would be funny to squirt disappearing ink on my wedding dress right before I walked down the aisle. It didn't disappear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 816
You deserved it 3 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you think it's funny to put laxative in his food, right before he eats it.... Or before a big date. REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Is this really only about stained wedding dress? I mean where's the FML in that? And the damage on the dress? There's no doubt that HE is paying all the expenses, right? So where's the FML?

I'm sure your husband is thrilled that you're spending your wedding night posting things on FML rather than with him in the sack ;-)

Congratulations on being ignorant. As you may have noticed, all FML's begin with "Today," because there's no other option when you submit.

When it comes to important things like this you have to be careful and say 'there is no such thing as disappearing ink'. Just like when you handle a gun, you say 'there is no such thing as an unloaded gun'.

Kupokupupo 0

you should've told him he can't have any cake!

u should have kicked ur brother ass right there

This_Sucks_011 0

Yeah Seriously? You're spending your wedding night on FML? Should we believe that?

alybally 0

Umm if you've ever posted an FML you'd know that you have to start it with the word Today. So maybe it didn't happen to her that day, but she would have to say today either way.

Dang, sorry , i would have beat his @ss

How thoughtless of him. If it was me, I would have kicked him out of the wedding. Literally.

i would have killed my little brother omg. but you couldve tried making a design out of it! haha but seriously, that REALLY sucks. oh and fyi people, her little brother couldve been a ringbearer or something. dur.

O hahhahaah fdjkabvfdss **** that sucks!!!!! i would kick his ass!