By ihatedogs - 22/06/2009 04:04 - United States

Today, my brother came down to my house, bringing his untrained puppies with him. As we were eating dinner, I dropped part of my sandwich in a liquid that was on the tablecloth. Thinking it was water, I ate it. As I chewed, I realized the liquid wasn't water. My sandwich was dipped in dog urine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 887
You deserved it 19 909

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The dogs were on the table, peed on it without you realizing and you guys decided to eat on it anyway? Even if there's water, wouldn't you attempt to clean it up? I don't understand. There's more then a few drops. It's a freaking puddle.

Comments

It is full of nutrients. But who eats a wet sandwich? YDI.

EW EW EW EW EWWW. I can understand that you would think it was water, cuz dogs usually piss on the floor. Still, a wet sandwich? YDI.

the REAL question is - wtf are you eating a sandwich for dinner for? That's lunch/breakfast/snack material, NOT DINNER. YDI #23 agrees!

patray_angel 0

What the hell is wrong with eating a sandwich for dinner? Last time I checked, most people can eat what they want when they want.

girlygirl666 0

#33(Medical) Are you on crack? WTF OP, you're disgusting.

WTF were the dogs doing on the table? The only reason puppies should be up on a table is if they are the main course.

brookeneedsalife 0

YDI all the way. You can't just assume it was water. Especially if you let dogs on the table.

lol @#5 lesson learned. next time you'll be more careful

YDI. possibly fake also. how does a puppy climb a table. how does a puppy climb a table and pee without anyone noticing. how did you not smell the dog piss. who just lets strange liquids sit there and not try to clean them up.

it's a waste product, how are there a lot of nutrients?