By ihatedogs - 22/06/2009 04:04 - United States

Today, my brother came down to my house, bringing his untrained puppies with him. As we were eating dinner, I dropped part of my sandwich in a liquid that was on the tablecloth. Thinking it was water, I ate it. As I chewed, I realized the liquid wasn't water. My sandwich was dipped in dog urine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 887
You deserved it 19 909

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The dogs were on the table, peed on it without you realizing and you guys decided to eat on it anyway? Even if there's water, wouldn't you attempt to clean it up? I don't understand. There's more then a few drops. It's a freaking puddle.

Comments

lyndis_fml 0

Dogs don't go on tables even if they're house trained. it's just a bad idea.

xnj319 2

YDI for having animals on your table. That's totally sick. I love animals, I have a cat and a dog, if they so much as LOOK at the table, they get in trouble. Sick, sick, sick.

YDI for sure... who puts puppies on a table? Really? WHO?! Are you trying to torture them by watching them be terrified of the height as they look over the edge? That's the ONLY reason I can think of and in that case OF COURSE THEY PEED genius. And eew soggy bread is disgusting whether it be dipped in pee OR water.

Fraggle 0

Yep.. on the table... that's some great puppy training you guys are doing there.

brrrx 0

Dumbass. I bet the OP actually dropped the sandwich on the floor but doesn't want to seem dirty by eating off a floor untrained puppies have been walking on. Instead it just made her look stupid since it indicates that there were puppies on the table.

seb12992 0

To all you idiots who say "YDI for putting a puppy on the table" maybe he left the room to run an errand and his brother put the dog on the table while he was running the errand? Number 50, you're a straight jackass.

kellster 2

Read more carefully: there were multiple dogs, and no one said anything about the owner leaving the room. The fact that the dogs were on the table was a deliberate choice, not a manner of convenience. And if the owner was leaving the room for something, putting a puppy on a higher surface than the floor is more stupid/less careful, you moron. Either way, the fact still remains that animals should not be on a surface where people are eating food. Ever.

kellster 2

First off, you shouldn't have let even a trained animal on the table. That's completely unhygienic and disgusting. The fact that you knew that they were untrained just compounds the stupidity here. Puppies belong on the floor, period. Second, okay, so you let the puppies play on your table. You didn't think that just maybe it might need a cleaning before you decided to eat a meal on the same table??? Now I'm incredibly repulsed. Third, why would there have been water on the table? Why would you eat a sandwich that had been made soggy by anything? That's gross. Fourth, who eats sandwiches for dinner? There is so much fail in this entire post. Did you wash your hands between touching the puppies and making food? You have a lot of very dirty habits.

Op never said they LET the damn puppy on the table dumbass, its still their fault for not smelling the piss before eating the sandwhich but ur just being rude and assuming which made u and everyone else that said the op LET the dog on the table an ass, but that doesnt give u the right to assume and make an ass of someone u dont even ******* know, grow up and actually learn to read before u make an ass of urself

purupuru 1

How do you know what urine tastes like...?

Chescapal123 0

ahaha YDI for still eating a sandwitch after dropping it in water! (or what you thought was water)