One day…

By Anna - 29/09/2015 14:58 - Sweden - Västerås

Today, after weeks of searching, I finally found the wedding dress of my dreams. Too bad it was in the form of a download for The Sims. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 150
You deserved it 3 675

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Im sure with a little research you could find the same thing or something really similar, if not you could always get something made.

Take a picture to a bridal store and see if they can find something similar in real life.

Comments

Im sure with a little research you could find the same thing or something really similar, if not you could always get something made.

Am I the only one who thinks that the OP isn't actually getting married? And that the FML is that she spent weeks searching for a fake dress for a fake wedding? That was the way I read it.

leogachi 15

18- definitely not alone. I thought the same thing, too.

Take a picture to a bridal store and see if they can find something similar in real life.

I think OP was saying she was having a sims wedding.

That moment when Sims costume designers have better ideas than actual wedding dress designers.

They take inspiration from real life things.

Save the picture and go to a tailor shop or something. It might be expensive to get a whole custom wedding dress made, but if it's really the dress of your dreams I'm sure it'll be worth it :)

I wouldn't know much differences between wedding dresses, except for color and patterns, so I may be misinformed. But, couldn't you find a similar wedding dress that looks like the virtual one? Good luck in finding out. c:

Maybe you could show it to a dress designer or something and have then make it for you.

There are SO many places and ways that you can get a custom gown made for an affordable price. The hardest part is first figuring out exactly what you want, and obviously you've already done that! :)