By ihatedogs - 22/06/2009 04:04 - United States

Today, my brother came down to my house, bringing his untrained puppies with him. As we were eating dinner, I dropped part of my sandwich in a liquid that was on the tablecloth. Thinking it was water, I ate it. As I chewed, I realized the liquid wasn't water. My sandwich was dipped in dog urine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 887
You deserved it 19 909

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The dogs were on the table, peed on it without you realizing and you guys decided to eat on it anyway? Even if there's water, wouldn't you attempt to clean it up? I don't understand. There's more then a few drops. It's a freaking puddle.

Comments

why the hell would there be dog pee on the table

...why would you dip anything that's a puddle on the table? Even if it was water, putting your sandwich on the tablecloth intentionally is gross.

miss2kute31 0

Why was there dog piss on the table to begin with?

Katwoman_1987 1

For the people who are complaining about eating sandwiches for dinner, maybe it was a sub sandwich, or grilled cheese sandwich (although why they didn't specify, I don't know). Secondly, sometimes my mom would make French Dip sandwiches, which are meant to be dipped in the meat juices after it has cooked (although I agree, soggy sandwiches sound gross, and I never did dip the French dips in the sauce). And thirdly, I use to live with people who had a small dog (about the size of a medium sized cat) who jumped up on the table to lick it clean (after I saw that I never ate at their house again). The dog would jump up onto the chair and then jump to the table, walk around and lick the table from the crumbs and stuff that were left behind.0. However, the fact that even if all that happened, if the OP saw the puddle to begin with when they sat down to eat, why they didn't immediately wipe up the puddle is beyond me. And esp dropping a piece of sandwich in said puddle and eating it. Ew. The only other sense I could make of this is if they had a long table cloth that touched the floor and the OP dropped their sandwich on that part of the tablecloth. Although still, if it dropped even just near the floor I wouldn't have attempted to eat it.

Why would you even eat it after it fell in water anyways ? That's gross .

how did you know it wasnt water? you know how piss tastes..

why would u eat something off the floor in the first place

MiaLoves 8

Has anyone even thought about the color? I'm no genius, but even I would consider the yellow stains left on my tablecloth and/or sandwich bread.

They must be super hydrated, if the urine was THAT clear and oderless