Dangerous words

By lily - 30/08/2009 20:17 - United States

Today, my friend and I were making sandwiches at his house. His family's dog wandered over just as I dropped a large chunk of cheddar on the floor. The dog snatched it up and ran away with it. I yelled after it, jokingly, that I hoped it would choke and die. It did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 143
You deserved it 54 636

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Amysbodybetrayal 0

Wow, that's what I call an obedient dog. Are you sure it wasn't playing dead?

Comments

dancingdoggy 4

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
hellawagon 0

That must have been a big piece of cheese... & Why would you say you want their dog to die anyway.

photos or this never really happened

thealliance 0

YDI FOR NOT MAKING ME A SANDWICH

Imawhalerider 0

cheese head till death we salute you.

the_stereotype 0

why is it karma if it was a joke? she just dropped some cheese. i standby FYL

karma to the dog for stealing the cheese

Karma wouldn't kill a dog for stealing cheese, sounds more like the work of god.

But since there is no God, it was probably just a coincidence.

You don't know much about dogs, do you?

soundgarden84 0

It's actually very possible to train your dog not to dart after food that is dropped on the floor. It's especially important when there are children in the household. What if something else like chocolate was dropped? That's why it's good to teach your dog table manners.

AWW! Poor dog. :( LMAO! I feel bad for you.

at least I was in the kitchen makin me a sammich

loveanthony645 5

Cause you just might get it, you just might get it.

well i dont think she is friends with him anymore

The_Truth 0

WHO IS THIS KARMA PERSON?!!!???i hear about her everywhere!!!!

driedpeaches 0

funny, i feel the same way about you...

karma is a totally misunderstood concept!! it doesnt affect u in this life, it effects u in ur next life!! its a hindu concept of how ones deed affects the person in their next life!! so if ur a bad person, u will suffer in ur next life, but if ur a good person, u will be rewarded in ur next life! notice it says life!! the hindu religion believes that we are born like 9 times!! and everytime we are born, we become a different animal!! to become a man, in ur last life u should have done very good deeds. so the punishment for bad deeds could be that u become another animal!! its a complex concept everyone here says "karma is a bitch" or similar dont have a clue as to wat the heck karma is!!

#97 amazing : ) i read about that in social studys :D lol

2 lessons here... -Karma's a bitch. -Careful what you wish for!

How the hell is that karma? Maybe for the dog, because he stole the cheddar. But why should the dog suffer just because she's randomly saying that she hopes it dies? That's not how karma works.

Even that's not how Karma works. The whole situation is just incredibly ironic. Oh, by the way, I love your icon junaho. Hayley Williams?

#27 is right - that's not how Karma works. If she killed the dog on purpose, then choked on the cheese herself - that would be Karma.

hahahahaha you're hilarious but so right. lmao

Actually no. If she died and came back as a dog and then coked on a piece of cheddar - THAT would be karma.

Koalafrau_fml 0

I wish you to become a millionaire. .. ... Did it work? No? I failed to make you richer by only wishing it... So how can the OP have made a dog die by talking??? Does cheese give such a bad breath? I think the dog died from choking on a cheese chunk it had stolen. Ill got, ill spent. If speech were so powerful, many dog owners I pass by would have received their dogs' freshly pooped-on-the-pavement-and-not-picked-up ***** in their faces.

Best post in here. Plus why are people in here bitching at the owner of the dog for not training it right, every dog i have ever met would eat fallen scraps of food.

you fail for not using the word "ironic" correctly.

Amen to what #6 said. Why would you even say/think something like that against a dog?

karma affects you in the next life idiots!! not like oh no i rubbed a bank ill get killed by a metheor!!!

screwtaylor 0

That's what the dog gets for being a greedy pig.

Oops. Sucks about your friend's dog. Hopefully your friend doesn't think you're some kind of witch now.

The dog should FML but then his poor life is over. He really got the short end of the stick here

Amysbodybetrayal 0

Wow, that's what I call an obedient dog. Are you sure it wasn't playing dead?