By shastadoe - 06/08/2012 06:37 - United States - Los Banos

Today, my boyfriend told me he was a vampire. I burst out in laughter and said he was ridiculous. He looked at me in disgust and said he couldn't be with someone who didn't trust and believe in him. I'm now single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 610
You deserved it 5 857

Same thing different taste

Comments

Believe me, you aren't losing anything by not being in a relationship with this guy. You won't be able to go out with him during the day, he'll sit outside of your window watching you sleep at night, it'll be a huge mess.

I believe your ex-boyfriend is something called an "otherkin". In layman's terms, it basically means he's a furry, except instead of thinking he's an animal of some sort, he thinks he's a mythological being. It's every bit as ridiculous as it sounds.

porcupineattack1 5

My dad was a vampire, i found out because he died when i stabbed him in the heart with a wooden stake.

DKjazz 20

Reminds me of throwing a witch into a river: if she floats, you've got a witch, if she drowns, well, at least she wasn't a witch!

luna2152 3

Reminds me of a guy I briefly dated once. Trust me, you're better off single.

mrz1177 11
KingCeltic77 18

Team Guy who almost hit Bella with a car.

mrz1177 11

91 - I can't support that team. "Almost" isn't good enough.

You have it all wrong! Team Edward, because boys who sparkle are always just a bit more fun!

181) and just a bit more stupid. Team Charlie's mustache. **** everything else. The mustache is the manliest thing in that movie.

You should have put him to the test! Give him some blood to drink (where you will get the blood, I don't know). If he refuses, then it was just a very creative way he planned up break up with you. Actually, skip the blood test. It was just a creative breakup method.

Just give the guy thick red wine and tell him it's blood, if he thinks it is after drinking then he's ether crazy or really creative....

My thoughts exactly...sorry OP, he was looking for a reason to dump you. But hey, he sounds real crazy anyway, no real loss!

ksegirbaby15 3
olpally 32

He's still ridiculous and now an asshole! Tell him to go back and watch his stupid twilight movies and laugh at him more. Lol, you clearly deserve better.

I don't think it's smart to laugh at a potentially psychologically deranged fellow who believes he's a mythological being commonly known for attacking and draining their human victims with their teeth. But ya know, who am I to judge.