By Anonymous - 08/11/2011 04:41 - United States

Today, I had botox injections to stop my face sweating so much. Now the sweat is almost gone, but my facial expression seems to be stuck on "baffled." FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 438
You deserved it 36 874

Same thing different taste

Top comments

twinny_sc 13

At least it's not stuck on "Constipated."

JukeboxValkyrie 19

It could be worse, your face could be stuck on "awkward ******" expression.

Comments

aurynforever 14

Reading that comment gives me the unmistakable feeling that I am missing a reference.

rallets 22
SpruceDread4578 13
Damn_Hippster 11

You gotta love Beavis and Butthead :)

aurynforever 14
toxicpinkcandy 10

It will go away... Eventually? Maybe... ? Lol

My mother loves Botox. No it won't. Or it hasn't in her case. Possibly because her face is 40% plastic, 40% bitch, and the remaining percentage is from a mixture of sacrificing babies, eating souls, and destroying happiness wherever she goes.

toxicpinkcandy 10

Sounds like my kind of woman ;)

You might possibly be her kind as well if you have gold for her to dig.

I've heard that normally, it will go away in a couple of days.

SpruceDread4578 13

10- You're just really ******* strange. Not even funny as well. Terrible mixture.

#9- Wow sounds like you don't get along with your mom at all

Yeah Botox is flushed out of your body in a few months.

drewfus2 6

Its active ingredient is Botulin, the most deadly neurotoxin in the world. Nine pounds could kill every person on Earth if evenly distributed. Now you know.

61, did you know that 27% of statistics are made up on the spot?

66- I thought it was 47.4138% of statistics were made up on the spot?

Awww, someone has mommy issues. But yea, it's not going to go away anytime soon. Should have read the fine print... or in this case the capitalized large print that is main cosmetic use of Botox.

truebrotrue 7

#66 #71 #72 , You are flaunting your ignorance. #61 is right, and if you manage to create a FML account you should even be able to google "botulin".

twinny_sc 13

At least it's not stuck on "Constipated."

"Hey, Pete, why the pained expression? Are you pushing lead logs out your butt or something?" "No, no, I'm fine. Better than fine. See, no sweat! No sweat!!"

At least your facial expression matches the nature of your predicament.

JukeboxValkyrie 19

It could be worse, your face could be stuck on "awkward ******" expression.