By Anon - 26/06/2014 04:03 - United States - Middletown

Today, my boyfriend told me he wants to marry me and be the father of my children. Five minutes later, he told me he wants to experience death. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 578
You deserved it 5 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP'S BOYFRIEND TOLD HER HE WANTS TO MARRY HER. AND BE THE FATHER OF HER CHILDREN. FIVE MINUTES LATER, HE TOLD HER HE WANTS TO EXPERIENCE DEATH. better now?

Comments

Grow up this app used to be funny. wtf happened

You know, that's not a totally irrational statement. Since none of us have ever died before, as in, truly died, death holds a lot of mystery to us. I mean, world religion is essentially there to try and explain death: as every religion has some form of afterlife. Most people, at some point in their life, will wonder what death is like.

World_Burner 13

pfft.. I don't have to listen to you.. I'm going to become a majestic bird when I die!

Personally, I'm going to become a wolf. Or a wasp. I'm torn between both. Heck, maybe i can be both.

#32 What kind of bird do you want to to? There are so many different kinds, big, small, ugly, pretty, such as paradise.

Well you never asked what kind of wolf I was. Personally I'd be a werewasp.

Well I suppose if you look at it from a technical point of view. I already have the human part though by being human already. As to whether or not I would be a human/wolf/wasp hybrid in my next life is down to the nature of what happens to your soul after death (in my opinion). I may have the body of a wolf/wasp in my next life, but could I at least theoretically have the soul of a human?

World_Burner 13

Well #47, I did say "majestic". But something with a larger wingspan.

He didn't say he wanted to experience it tommorow

Experience death? That's the LAST thing he should do!

Well, unless I'm missing something, chances are it WILL be the last thing he does ;)

ohh, tough choice. sorry op. tell him he needs to grow up first.

WasabiMars 21

Can this be considered a mid-life crisis?

datgurl99 2

Thats okay... You probably just understood wrong, he might have meant that he wants to feel what death is like or know what happens after he dies.

was he trying to deliver a message with those two statements together..