Bricked up

By Anonymous - 06/12/2022 22:00

Spicy
Today, I have erectile dysfunction but have also recently gotten a girlfriend. She is very understanding but I decided to try viagra to get things going. I had the rare reaction of a boner lasting hours that put me in hospital. I can’t win, it’s either no boner at all or a boner that tries to kill itself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 167
You deserved it 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Needles near that nono zone to drain off the pressure/blood... OUCH! hope it is all good and a lower dosage next time will work for what you need.

Marcella1016 31

Could you take like half a Viagra?

Comments

But did you get laid before you went to the hospital?

I hope you put it to good use before you went to the hospital. I believe you get 4 hours before you need to seek medical attention. Before that, you can hold your girlfriend's attention and any horny ladies in the vicinity.

Needles near that nono zone to drain off the pressure/blood... OUCH! hope it is all good and a lower dosage next time will work for what you need.

Nico97 3

sounds like OP’s life was quite hard for a time

Marcella1016 31

Could you take like half a Viagra?

You don't want to spend all that money for a semi. A semi is worse than totally floppy. A semi means you could get hard but you're not trying hard enough.

Marcella1016 31

I assumed it meant the erection would last half as long, not get half as hard. Guess I didn’t think about it long or hard enough.

Dosage! Viagra comes in various strengths and the big ones can be cut in half. I assumed you were prescribed viagra by an MD. They should have told you how much to take and when to take it.

tiptoppc 19

If you have blood pressure issues, get it under control. I think that may be the biggest reason for a lot of ED. Keep in mind, viagra was originally developed as a blood pressure med (of whuch it sucked at) but the side effect (*ahem* “feature”) was boners when getting them were hard (see what I did there?). I’m normal weight for my height, but my immune system issues have kept my blood pressure high (i also have stage 2 renal due to an illness that caused all of this, including an aneurysm), but once blood pressure drops, it’s easier to get into the mood when it comes down to a decent pressure. Try the blood pressure thing first. It’s possible that’s all you need.