By Anonymous - 20/01/2013 05:01 - United States

Today, my boyfriend told me all about how his parents sat him down last night and had a 20 minute talk with him about how I'm the biggest mistake he'll ever make. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 063
You deserved it 3 969

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, look, just talk to him for about 20 minutes about how you're not that bad. Unless you are.

Comments

Get out now or trust me, they'll make your life miserable! I'm married 25 yrs., we have 2 grown kids, my inlaws are in their late 80's and they're still making my life hell! BTW, I treat them with love & respect & I get crap in return!

Hopefully you don't have a reason for them to believe that.

caysters 12

My boyfriends mom was the same way with me. She said I could be lying to him and really be a drug dealer or something. About a year later, and I'm like her daughter. Lol. It was made worse by the fact that I was his first girlfriend, he is an only child, and we moved in together pretty fast... She hated me for taking her baby boy... Lol. But they will get over it just like she did.

mark1970 10

He may have made the mistake by saying so. I would never have told u that.

At least he told you. My parents sit me down alllll the time about my (((fiancé))), and we have been together for a year parents will never stop. At end of the day maybe his just respecting his parents and yet telling you it which means a lot.

Idk whats worse.. the fact his parents did that, or that your bf told you!