By fmll - 17/12/2011 13:17 - Norway

Today, my boyfriend texted me and said I had forgotten my blue bra. I don't have any blue bras. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 563
You deserved it 3 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18

Well he'll sure have blue balls now

iSnortWaffles 7

It could be from someone else in his family.

Comments

id dump him, even if your a ****, you deserve better :D

why is the OP a ****? Because she may have left her underwear at her boyfriends house? ... I bet you haven't got a girl/boyfriend.

@ 32 They obviously don't have a partner, they love waffles. But why would she be a **** for having sex with her boyfriend?

The_Troller 14

I think 31 means that even ***** deserve better that a cheater. Just a guess though.

megamcfly 1

Sure he's not partially colorblind? My boyfriend and I always disagree on what color things are.

perdix 29

I guess the other girl in your three-way does! Now, if you can train your boyfriend to multi-task so your threesome is not time-shifted, you could really have some fun ;)

Had this once with an ex (post-break up). He even said "and don't say it's not yours". It really wasn't.

Could any female reader explain to me how you actually "forget a bra". Still blows my mind to imagine that.

Number 42, it could be a case of clothes flown everywhere night before, girl wakes up, can't believe what she's done or where she is and just bolts without it if it's not in clear sight.

cctime 0

I did the same thing as the OP's boyfriend did. I have never cheated on my girlfriend and never in my life would think about cheating on her. She just simply forgot that she had it at my house due to it being at my house for a long period of time. So to all the girls saying "break up time" maybe she should think twice about jumping to conclusions.

45: I did it to my boyfriend when he texted me the same thing I just simply forgot that I actually did leave a certain piece of clothing at his house! I then had to apologize for days for assuming that he cheated on me!

BadSuerte 0

What goes around, comes around. (; Karma will be your revenge and relief. It'll get around if he cheats. A lot. Think positive. (: