By hannieannie - 09/02/2016 21:51 - United Kingdom - Oxford

Today, my boyfriend said he was too tired to have sex with me because he'd spent the whole day jerking off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 360
You deserved it 3 117

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn. Just lay in bed next to him and **********, I guess. If he says he wants to get involved and sexual that night, tell him no, because you're all tired now from masturbating.

Sooo... **********? As long as this doesn't happen all the time it doesn't seem like an issue to me.

Comments

Hyperpwner 9

I suppose all you can do is give him a helping hand?

Maybe he likes the hand better than the good stuff ..lol

ezrajab 22

Jees sorry op if this becomes an ongoing issue I would seek help for the both of you. I am no going to say FYL or YDI because this particular one doesn't seem to deserve either best of luck to the both of you.

Maybe he just wanted the pleasure without the added stress of trying to impress someone else as well. Sounds selfish, I know, but it's better than him not being able to get it up because of stress. And yes, that does happen.

speaking for men. we jack off even if you have sex with us, its not going to stop. but if you don't have sex with us, we jack off twice as much.

Could be worse. My fiancé has faked impotency just to avoid sex with me. He'd rather jerk off every day for the past three years than have sex.