By hannieannie - 09/02/2016 21:51 - United Kingdom - Oxford

Today, my boyfriend said he was too tired to have sex with me because he'd spent the whole day jerking off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 359
You deserved it 3 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn. Just lay in bed next to him and **********, I guess. If he says he wants to get involved and sexual that night, tell him no, because you're all tired now from masturbating.

Sooo... **********? As long as this doesn't happen all the time it doesn't seem like an issue to me.

Comments

Well, there's always oral sex, and unless your boyfriend spent the whole day blowing himself, his mouth probably isn't too tired for a little ***********.

Montiphelia 16
ColonelCusswords 24

I've heard of sore penis, but this is redickulous

Coland 19

Trust me most guys feel exhausted after masturbating and would like to take a nap

#33 OP'S boyfriend masturbating isn't directly linked to OP'S love making

Maybe he thought he wasn't getting any? I mean, if you're that horny and have a gf, you'd think you could hold out a bit to see if she's down with it. But apparently, OP saw jerking off was a good alternative to asking her gf.

I hope one day you give him the same answer!

"You know what could solve this problem?" "Communication?" "Nope!" *proceeds to play petty, childish games*

thenetflox 4

I love that in situations where the guy is in the wrong it brings out all the "mature" dudes on the fml thread. If it was the girl who was holding out like that this comment would be threaded with "revennggeee" or "dump her". There's nothing wrong with a little good humor revenge.

Mathalamus 24