By Anonymous - 04/10/2009 21:40 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend's head was on my lap. I bent down to kiss him. My stomach rolls got there first. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 691
You deserved it 48 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GreenDaysGeekGrl 0

I totally awwed at this. It shouldn't really matter though because you have a boyfriend and I'm sure he still like/loves you still. :)

Comments

World = Hate machine Internet = Bigger hate machine Get used to it.

That's life... and people who are fat or ugly deserve to be ridiculed anyways. They don't seem to get that no one wants to see them because they keep going out in public. People gain weight because it's their own fault for eating too much and being lazy. This chick deserves these comments for letting herself go.

Are you really that self centered? That's being prejedice. And you don't know people, there are a lot of people that no matter what they do, they can't loose weight. They eat healthy and exercise, but they just don't loose weight. I hope one day when you become super fat, you'll see what it's like to be humiliated. Get over yourself. Just because someone is ugly or fat doesn't mean they have to shut themselves up away from the world. It's people like you that are making this world a horrible horrible place for everyone.

There are a lot, but they certainly do not make up the majority. There are also a lot, A LOT, of fat people that eat nonstop and let themselves go. But they also don't say FML when they realize they're fat.

I agree with #135. Being a fat disgusting slob is a choice, and this fat doughbutt is no exception. If you have fat rolls, lose some weight. Simple as that. Instead what happens is that fat chicks piss and whine about how fat they are. Stop being such an attention *****, because it's not going to change the fact that everyone on this planet sees fat people as disgusting.

Just throwing it out there to everyone saying Canadians are all super fat, On a list of World Health organization's most obese countries Canada places 35th, a few of the countries ahead of Canada are The United States as the 9th fattest country, United Kingdom as the 28th fattest country, Australia as the 21st fattest country and Mexico as the 19th fattest country. Please people stop making comments about things that you refuse to actually do the research on.

What is the fattest country then? I always thought Americans were.

getreadysetfml 0

hjjf... get a life or get a lowlife ya prick

why do ALL canadians have messed up yellow teeth ? i thought they had free unlimited visit dental insurance like in england ?

Negative. We have to pay for every single dental bill, unless it's covered by a separate insurance plan... 10 dollar whitening strips off eBay don't hurt...

why dont you get your head out of your ass . only canadians that dont care about their teeth have yellow teeth