By Anonymous - 26/09/2010 05:45 - United States

Today, I found out that my best friend's mom doesn't wear pyjamas when I got up to go get a glass of water in the middle of the night, at the same time she did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 066
You deserved it 3 415

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Why don't you tell us what happened afterwards....

Comments

singer4life666 0

It wouldn't be a FML if she was a milf so no lol.

Roflmaaark 0

Umm . Its Spelled PAJAMAS !!!!! Dumbass . But Use A Dictionary Next Time !

Hahahahaha. You're not serious, right? Right? (@#41) @OP: Ew.

FFML_314 11

Oh wow. The guy that doesn't know pyjamas is correct is telling someone to use the dictionary. You sir, fail.

Sleekhope 0

It is pyjamas. If you are interested, you sure can check the dictionary.

what about if she was a nilf? nonna I'd like to **** lol

wow it really is pyjamas? but my iPod always changes it to pajamas. lol

op didn't say if mom was in underwear or bare.

It's pajamas in American English and pyjamas in British English.

ShorTiE4LyFe 0

68- But the persons in North Dakota? XD

sheribb 5

God that's hot..........if she is a milf.

Currentlyonfire 4

tap that cougar son. it is what every man would do.

aaand here we go again with us ignorant fat americans not knowing how to talk... start the British bitch-fest in 3...2...1

sheribb 5

what the hell are you on about >:/

@41 - You really feel you can get on someone for a percieved spelling error, yet you dont have the proper grammar. Every word was capatalised without any punctuation before, and im fairly certain they arent all names. now back on topic.... i cant judge til i see the mon lol

wow who cares how they spell. fyl for being a spelling crazed gimp. :)

Daerauko 0

the OP is a chick, but yes, she should still go get that MILF

KingDingALing 9

Anyone notice that the OP is a girl? -_- Lesbians! :)

MissErikaHart 0

op, sleep at ur own house so u don't have these types of disturbances

OP is a girl in case some of you haven't noticed, so I guess it wouldn't really matter if she was a milf or not...unless she's into that kind if stuff, then who am I to judge

sheribb 5

yes who are we to judge. lesbians FTW.

#77/Mattman - It's never a problem from the British side until some mouthbreather calls one of us out for getting it wrong when it isn't. WE know the difference. You NEVER see one of the Brits calling an American out for using the US version.

117 you know what? That's a fair statement. Now that I think about it, you're right. I've never seen it the other way around either

maybe the OP is from Britian but lives in North Dakota?

#121/Mattman - that's probably the most reasonable response to an argumentative comment that I've ever seen on here. Kudos and respect.

legonut6 0

That still doesn't change the fact that OP is from America.

was she all the way in the nude or in a bra and thong

No FOOL ! & Other FOOLS Tge Word Is PAJAMAS ! Dumbasses !

I love how the people with horrible spelling all try to be grammar Nazis.

YOU use a dictionary. Pyjamas. Make sure the dictionary is in English and not spastic please.

73-North Dakota= America= American English= Pajamas.

aaa125 0

You're an idiot. There are two ways to spell it...

alexbeathalo2 4
randomchickkk 0
lottso88 4

"He" is a perv for walking into a kitchen in which there just so happened to be a naked person in? I call shenanigans.

Sexywifey91 0
FFML_314 11

Why don't you tell us what happened afterwards....

SunshineBoy21 0

Bow chica wow wow... ...then after Mom chums down naked at 2am, the doorbell rings. It's the Pizza Guy but, Mom has no clothes on, therefore no pockets, therefore no money. How ever will she pay for the pizza. The pizza guy knows how, as he unbuttons his pants. Bow chica wow wow.

I'm so sorry you had to go through that suffering...

I would tell you that british people spell it that way, but this girls from North Dakota, so I dunno.

FFML_314 11

No, pyjamas is another way of saying pajamas.

Sleekhope 0

Pyjamas is the original spelling. However, in the US the spelling has evolved (due to miscellaneous reasons), and it is alternatively spelt as pajamas.

She sleeps in her clothes? That's weird.

I sleep in my clothes. Does that make me weird? Anyway, this isn't an FML. This is hot.. I would have totally done her one.. IF she was decent enough.

I used to sleep in my school uniform as a young child so I'd instantly be ready in the morning. I thought I was pretty clever. @title Are you automatically assuming that... 1. She'd be interested in you 2. Doesn't care that you're a friend of her child 3. Is not involved w/ anyone else / partakes in infidelities 4. You don't care that it's your friends mom 5. She doesn't mind the potential legal issue of it etc. Pretty ****** thing to do broseph.