By Anonymous - 04/10/2009 21:40 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend's head was on my lap. I bent down to kiss him. My stomach rolls got there first. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 691
You deserved it 48 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GreenDaysGeekGrl 0

I totally awwed at this. It shouldn't really matter though because you have a boyfriend and I'm sure he still like/loves you still. :)

Comments

Every FML that is because the poster is fat = YDI.

MissNat_fml 0

why does everyone assume that "fat people" always eat too much? ffs. anyway i wont say YDI because you don't. im gonna say FYL, i can sympathize with you.

because they normally do... otherwise they wouldn't be fat. They sit at McDonalds all day eating

missmady 0

it can be a hereditary disease.

muffinsareyummy 1

if you're that worried about it then go work out. i really can't stand it when people bitch about not being in shape and yet they won't do anything about it.

makes me laugh that you guys know EXACTLY what she's eating. but yep i agree...if you wanna lose weight you're gunna have to work for it.

I can't really buy people being fat as a FMY since unless it's glandular (what really... is rarely the case) you only get to that point from over-eating fatty and sugary foods and under exercising. When I start putting on weight I change my dietary habits to include more healty foods and to exercise more. Sure it's not something you can do perfectly from day one, but you have to keep at it and actually make the effort to be healthier so I generally feel to these "oh no I'm far FMLs", are really YDI.

They eat McD's and never eat salads or vegetables... hence they are fat... fat fat fatties.

joethebiden 8

You are fat and disgusting. YDI.