By KaraAnn17 - 12/02/2011 16:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that the white marks on my pillow aren't from me drooling in my sleep like I originally thought. My roommate used my pillow to help support her lower back during intercourse with her hookup from last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 320
You deserved it 3 532

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People on FML sure have great friends and roommates. :/ Yuck.

just do the same to her, or pull another awful thing like mix bleach in her shampoo, fill her body wash or shampoo with nair... get revenge bitch!

Comments

People on FML sure have great friends and roommates. :/ Yuck.

Ha, yeah i noticed this too. And yuck doesn't cover it, i almost gagged, which is strange for an FML!

ohemgee, is ur pic that one dude from Card Captor Sakura? i watched it when i was like 12 .... idk... i forgot his name .__.

urs are all idiots, cum drys clear and then falls of in Tiny little flakes, it does not leave marks

@#13: Yes, that's where my pic comes from. His name's Kero. :)

Why did she have sex on your bed? Get a lock.

The way I read it the roommate just borrowed her pillow, but had sex in her own bed. Also, a lock won't do any good if they're sharing a room.

UpsidedownKayak 9

I misread that too, thanks for pointing that out, Doortje.

at least she has good posture. These things are important

They're ROOMMATES she can't lock her out of her own room

just do the same to her, or pull another awful thing like mix bleach in her shampoo, fill her body wash or shampoo with nair... get revenge bitch!

Guesswhosthabest 0

haha ima do da nair to my friend!!(:

I'm going to stay away from you now...

UpsidedownKayak 9

That's ****** up that she is ******* on your bed. What is wrong with her bed? This is why you can't have nice things around other people.

FMLephant 2

How did you find out? Did you do the scratch and sniff test?

Phoebe_Buffay 14

Gee, I sure wish there was a button in which you could express whether or not you liked someones comment.

Here's a thought...wash your pillow cases once in a while! YDI for not knowing, and obviously being used to not caring. GROSS.

BigBagel 0

ydi for not joining in for a threesome

DKjazz 20

shampoo + nair = one of the most awful things you can do to a person