By nosymptoms - 10/02/2012 00:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend of three months told me he's going to get tested for STDs, because he's worried about a previous partner. I'm grateful for his thoughtfulness, but I'd be even more grateful if we hadn't already slept together several times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 770
You deserved it 7 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shelbyyyyyyy 4

Maybe thats his way of sayin he cheated

ninjuh_wingman 29

You can always hope he doesnt have any. If he does, better hope its not herpes.

Comments

Y u no use condom if you're not sure whether partner is clean or not? YDI.

charlieinfinite 1

Yeah... this is why you should ALWAYS get tested together BEFORE you start sleeping with a new partner. It's just smart. Next time, go get tested together and ask for the full board of tests. Better safe than sorry.

Sammylovee1 6

Just to let you know and not be mean, there called STI's not STD's.

francieev 0

Just to let YOU know, there are STD's, sexually transmitted diseases.

bubo_fml 10

It's very important to explore 'outer play' before 'inner play' while you wait for said test results. Until then, if you need practice, my # is 555-****...

You've been dating for three months and already have had sex? Wow. Ur easy.

In all fairness, you two should've discussed getting tested before hand

Wooow only been three months and you already slept with them seven times?

If you would have made him wrap it up, you would have to be worried about this, now would you? You're not easy for sleeping with him in the 3 months... that's pretty common this day and age. However, you really should let this be a lesson to make your partner wear a condom until you have been tested and are in a monogamous relationship. Don't be stupid next time.

Get he could've either not get tested or done it without your knowledge so at least you will know the results and be able to get treated if needed ;)