By nosymptoms - 10/02/2012 00:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend of three months told me he's going to get tested for STDs, because he's worried about a previous partner. I'm grateful for his thoughtfulness, but I'd be even more grateful if we hadn't already slept together several times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 770
You deserved it 7 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shelbyyyyyyy 4

Maybe thats his way of sayin he cheated

ninjuh_wingman 29

You can always hope he doesnt have any. If he does, better hope its not herpes.

Comments

well maybe if you kept your legs shut, this wouldnt be a problem. Have you not heard of condoms either? Please dont breed. Like ****. Last thing we need is another idiot like you breeding.

coletrain11 5
desireev 17

54- I'll bet your mommy thinks you're perfect, doesn't she?! You ain't no better than anybody here! With the mouth you have, I hope you have children and they beat you till you can't talk anymore. Spare the world of your obnoxious ass!

ThecomingofTan 9

Guys, she is obviously engaged to Satan, that would explain her comment. Give him my regards and make him give me my penis pump back, 54.

God 54 have you ever heard of throwing rocks in glass houses? Unless of course you're too young for sex then I can understand your comment. We are not here to judge we are here to laugh at the misfortune of others. Honestly it could be any of us who've had sex posting this FML FYL OP if you have contracted something. Btw what does Like **** mean??

"I hope you have abusive children?" Seriously? Haha idiot

batummshakalaka 1

Go with him and get checked out yourself. Or you can wait helplessly for his results. But whatever you do, make sure you yell at him for it. Accuse him of cheating and lying while pouring bleach all over his clothes. Yeahh, that sounds about right.

linkinpark98 23

"I put the STD in stud, baby! All I need is U." Got that off of a picture I saw recently xD

batummshakalaka 1

They should make that into a bright neon colored bumper sticker and hand them out with positive results.

If you've only been dating for 3 months you should still be using condoms, right?

You slept together several times in three months? Someone's frisky.

Does no one wear condoms anymore? YDI.

meenu_fml 3

Waiting until after marriage to have sex, doesn't guarantee you won't get an STD!