By nosymptoms - 10/02/2012 00:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend of three months told me he's going to get tested for STDs, because he's worried about a previous partner. I'm grateful for his thoughtfulness, but I'd be even more grateful if we hadn't already slept together several times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 770
You deserved it 7 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shelbyyyyyyy 4

Maybe thats his way of sayin he cheated

ninjuh_wingman 29

You can always hope he doesnt have any. If he does, better hope its not herpes.

Comments

Please folks, always use condoms at the beginning of a relationship and when it gets serious go get tested together and then start having unprotected sex. SOme of the shit you can catch out there is nasty and incurable.

wendy22804 0

It seems to me that just about everyone who has something to say on here acts as if they have never made a mistake. I'm sure OP has realized her mistake by now. So sorry OP, hope everyones test come back clean.

hat really scares me is all the people saying that you don't need to wear condoms because apparently they don't offer protection... Wearing a rubber should be like putting your seatbelt on when you climb into a car. You shouldn't even think about it, you should do it out of habit.

lissann 0

Should've worn a condom, dumbass.

Gavin_Tindell 0

Condoms. 5 bucks at Gas stations. Instead of 50 dollars in test. Dumbass.

Should have got him tested before hand , do yu not use protection ? Dumbass of yu don't .

Unless your boyfriend is known for making such stupid/belated actions, I'd think he was with someone more recently that spurred the check.

News flash... It's probably not a previous relationship. It could be but he probably got some hot n nasty on the side. Get tested and have a chat regarding your relationship expectations and health issues. Nasty on the side or a previous relationship... he had no right to put your health at risk. That is stupid, selfish and criminal.

I'm guessing that since he's telling you about it he actually thinks you're involved somehow... either that you had one before or that you cheated on him. If he cheated it wouldn't make sense to tell you he's going to get tested (He'd prob wait til getting the results then blame it on a previous partner if it showed up), and same thing if it's a previous relationship. Unless he was asking you for a ride to the clinic that is.