By riiiighhhttttt - 05/08/2013 05:38 - United States - Laurel

Today, I actually had to explain to my sister that Shrek was not in fact based on a true story. She replied that I'm a "clueless twat". FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 692
You deserved it 4 348

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And now you're gonna tell me Santa isnt real too?

rg350dx 29

You might want to consider dental hygiene if you're old enough to live alone and are still losing teeth.

Comments

And now you're gonna tell me Santa isnt real too?

What? Santa isn't real? My life is a lie.

evan_7899 28

Pfffft, santa is a huge fake, the easter bunny, now that's real and ever so evasive

Bitch please he's real!! Santa's the only reason I can make cookies in December... and I'm Jewish! xD

hcollins1 18

But Santa is real! Who else brings presents in the middle of the night every year?

wantmeasandwich 26

Of course it's based on a true character. Whatever gave you that idea, OP?

SilverInGray 25

While shrek was based on a wrestler, the story certainly wasn't based on anything.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

It has to be a true story. I've seen 4 ogres in my life so far. People call them the Baldwin brothers.. Haha.

Corgidan 12

Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

while your add it,, tell her Santa Claus isn't real too

My parents nor any other parents have told there kids Shrek was real, or put them in the same category as santa or the tooth fair.

I was looking forward to marrying Farquaad. :( My dreams are crushed.

Zimmington 21

But... but Farqaad died in the first movie

#26: Shush, you destroyer of hopes. Farquaad lives, and once we are married I will kill him and become ruler of Far-Far Away. *cackles evilly*

flockz 19

i think your expectations will come up short when you meet him in person.

The younger generation leaves me completely hopeless...

Zimmington 21

Yes! Please tell me more about how the next generation is doomed because of a few idiots.

slappygecko 21

With the name C-money no less.

31 It seems like there are many more idiots because they are the very vocal minority. I firmly believe that the film Idiocracy is a documentary that was sent from the future and reshot with actors. It feels like that is exactly how we're going to end up in a few decades.

Wizzlbang 10

I think you're ogrereacting a bit, #10

blakesinthelake 11

Well whatever age she is, she has the brain of a 7 year old

Slap the teeth out of her mouth and tell her the tooth fairy will pay her for them.

lightanddark 17

Couldn't she tell that it was actually based on Big Foot? *sarcastic*