By bdw89 - 29/12/2016 18:42 - United States - Warrensburg

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend of 4 years still can't get it that dry humping me and saying, "But I'm horny" in a goofy voice isn't a turn on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 284
You deserved it 1 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Quick question. Where in the world did he get that idea? Funny thing sure but definitely weird.

You can communicate with him and let him know which ways you would like to be told "I'm horny" and what may turn you on better. It would be a better solution than simply waiting for him to figure it out. I had this chat with my girlfriend years ago and it helped us get on the same page for sex.

Comments

This sounds like the beginning of a bad chick flick TBH. But hopefully he's better at other things

I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens too, it sucks. I feel for you OP.

my husband is like this as well. the feels man the feels

men just do that. my husband still does it. not exactly a turn on

I've personally never been with a man who does that

I've never done that myself, but I'm not terribly manly…

The big question here is have you, in the last four years, actually told him that those actions are not a turn on, rather than assuming that he will eventually get it? If not then it's a big YDI because men are not mind readers and sometimes we need to be told things outright, not hinted at or implied, but straight up. If you have told him this on at least one occasion then he's a loser and I don't know why your still with the guy.

I think that her being as cold as ice should be a big enough hint that his approach isn't effective. If he can't deduce that after four years, I'd recommend changing the brains.

WeirdUS 29

Yet the men aren't mind readers argument really doesn't work too well anymore men have to learn to pick up on basic social cues. If you need everything spelled out for you that's on you sunshine.

I guess I've been doing things wrong... Definitely gives me some answers.

tapdancecolumbia 14

If it's infrequent and he's just being goofy and sweet, then you need to lighten up. If he does this every single time after you've already told him it annoys you, then you have a case. If he does this every single time and you haven't said anything about it, then you really should let him know. Not enough info to rate this one.

Bet it works better than the "your getting pumped when we get home" I tried with my fiancée a few years ago

"Your getting pumped" sounds A LOT better to me. Whinny/goofy voices are a major turn off for some people.

bandeek 30

lol. i do this to my boyfriend. but we think he's asexual, so it doesn't work.