By monjii - 12/12/2013 00:22 - Dominican Republic

Today, my boyfriend has always been a huge fan of war video games. After training for weeks, I challenged him at Battlefield 4. He lost. I lost him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 728
You deserved it 69

Top comments

If he dumps you over a video game, then good riddance to that man-child. He was probably a camper anyways.

Yeah, nothing is more disheartening than realizing somebody you care profoundly about shares a passion of yours and is a total badass. …Wait, what the actual ****? That is, like, fifty different kinds of endearing and hot.

Comments

DeadxManxWalking 27

Don't worry, with those skills you'll attract another guy soon

aesthetic umbrella 18

He's a ******* idiot. His loss.

WTF is up with these arm chair warriors? What kind of wimp gets his ego attached to a video game? FYL, but it's for the best. Now recalibrate your loser detection system, OP, and carry on.

Gamers these days... Spineless sore losers they mostly are... They take pleasure in finding the cheapest way to win like lag switches and the lot and wonder why they never get better at playing games they've dedicated years to... You're better off...

he probably didnt ptfo. his loss. men love girls who make an effort to try things their partner likes. you wont have any trouble finding a new squadmate.

My first date with my ex-wife was playing AoE2. She was WAY better than me. :( I married her anyway because I thought mad gaming skills were hot. Unfortunately, she turned out to be a total bitch.

good riddance... he was a little girl anyway.... any true gamer would accept it graciously and practice more