By monjii - 12/12/2013 00:22 - Dominican Republic

Today, my boyfriend has always been a huge fan of war video games. After training for weeks, I challenged him at Battlefield 4. He lost. I lost him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 728
You deserved it 69

Top comments

If he dumps you over a video game, then good riddance to that man-child. He was probably a camper anyways.

Yeah, nothing is more disheartening than realizing somebody you care profoundly about shares a passion of yours and is a total badass. …Wait, what the actual ****? That is, like, fifty different kinds of endearing and hot.

Comments

I just realized that this comment was 4½ years ago... Wow time flies.

tiger820 20

he's just butt hurt he didn't mean it.

Yeah sure, I guess he didn't mean to get mad at a game he lost fair and square and break up with her.

Doesn't sound like you lost anything, more like gained time to find someone better. If my girlfriend actually got interested enough in a game I like to train for weeks just to play with me, buying her the best ring possible would be the first thing on my mind!

Was it the teabagging that pushed him over the edge?

Lucky you, now enter the battlefield and find a mate that can challenge and motivate to get the best out of you in life. PS i am already taken but i think u just got a thousands of guys who would love to fight for u.

I hope you realize how wonderful it was that you put in time to get involved with something he enjoyed - it's a shame he couldn't appreciate that and how thoughtful you were being. Nothing is better than owning noobs with your SO! I'm sure plenty of people would love it if their SO took an interest in something they love, so kudos to you. Now you just need to find a non-manbaby that will love you for it!

DennisS852 12

wait... why is the year 2011??

Good riddance. You got rid of a man-child before he became your husband.

Sir_Cow 17

If you used Stinger I understand him.

How was this posted in 2011? Battlefield 4 came out in 2013.