By monjii - 12/12/2013 00:22 - Dominican Republic

Today, my boyfriend has always been a huge fan of war video games. After training for weeks, I challenged him at Battlefield 4. He lost. I lost him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 728
You deserved it 69

Top comments

If he dumps you over a video game, then good riddance to that man-child. He was probably a camper anyways.

Yeah, nothing is more disheartening than realizing somebody you care profoundly about shares a passion of yours and is a total badass. …Wait, what the actual ****? That is, like, fifty different kinds of endearing and hot.

Comments

Mathalamus 24

dumb male. dumping you over that is just so wrong.

You took his balls,he was never going to be the same.

**** that! It sucks but someone that immature needs to do some growing up before they can handle a relationship.

You can be MY friend. Once I fix that goddamn punk buster that keeps kicking me for having some disallowed program that doesn't exist.

"Hail Satan" is so late 70s to early 80s. Who is your brother. Rod Halford?

Wow, OP, that actually shows how immature he is. I must congratulate you on that, though :D my boyfriend and I will always help each other when playing any game. On the bright side, guys like girls who game so there won't be a shortage of men who wouldn't mind a challenge.

He left you because you beat him in a game? You're better off without him then. That's childish.

burgermike92 17

Unless you rubbed the victory in his face, I don't understand why he would get so upset to the point of breaking up with you. Even then, breaking up with you over losing a game still isn't justified. Dude's got some personal issues to work out.