By amber - 19/04/2012 18:00 - United States - Saint Paul

Today, my boyfriend gave me acne cream for my birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 730
You deserved it 4 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's sort of harsh but he's just trying to help you.

hotPinklipstick 24

26- Actually Justin Bieber does advertising for Proactive, which is an acne cream. He has for a while now.

Comments

uh, I don't get it. you must have perfect skin.

kandi_kid69 15

32- The way you worded this comment sounded a bit off. Do you mean that it is a must that she should have perfect skin or do you mean that she already has perfect skin? Either way acne cream isn't quite the best birthday gift.

strawberrywine22 30

Maybe it wasn't great of him to give it as a birthday gift, but he was probably just trying to help. When I had acne my self esteem was really low, and I'd have been grateful if my boyfriend had gotten me cream to help it since I couldn't afford it.

What if she isn't poor or whatever?!?! Huh???

Yea she dumped me 5 minutes later. I should have given the OP a better gift.

It's better than asking if he can pop them for you. *shudder*

That's what my mother would do constantly. And it didn't help that she had freakishly long nails that she would dig into my flesh to pry the pimple's head out. Painful. So very painful.

Atleast you got something for your birthday! Be grateful he didn't forget

Be sure to give him vapor rub for his...

Jakesterk96 8

There's something different about your profile pic.... You get a haircut?