By Taylor - 20/07/2012 18:23 - United States - Columbus

Today, my boyfriend asked me if I wear makeup much. Expecting him to say something about my natural beauty, I replied with an honest "no." His smiled softly, gently squeezed my shoulder, and said, "Maybe you should." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 463
You deserved it 3 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should ask him if he uses penis enlargement pills.

Op just paint her face like joker and then say "why so serious?" to him.

Comments

I saw up above about the pens enlargement pill comment. don't say that. just casually mention into conversation that he has an average size penis. that will set him off.

Wtf kind of prick says something like that to their girlfriend? Damn.

Man: you need to stop buying makeup . It's far too expensive . We don't need it. Woman: but I need it to look pretty for you . besides you get things you don't need either , like beer. Man: I thought you said you wanted to look pretty for me...

jennifernorvell 7

Well makeup does help. Just sayin

I've noticed only the insecure seem to say the natural look is overrated.

^ Yes but an honest, Thoughtful man is worth treasuring in the keeping. :)

18 - It's amusing that the idea that some women actually like the 'natural' look and would prefer not to wear makeup baffles you, when tons of women constantly try to achieve the natural, no-makeup look with the use of makeup.

Im a woman and I dont wear a lot of make up, simply because I cannot afford the fancy stuff.

The natural look is overrated? Are you stupid? .-.

Time to break out the drag queen makeup with blue eyeshadow and red lips and high-drawn thin eyebrows.