Read other books, FFS

By Anonymous - 20/07/2012 20:26 - Netherlands - Delft

Today, I had a job interview, for which I spent hours preparing. My interviewer was nothing more than a pimple-faced teen, and after only two minutes of reviewing my qualifications, he lost interest and started asking such questions as which Hogwarts house is my favorite. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 922
You deserved it 3 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

" Pimple-faced teen." hahaha. At least he didn't ask whether you were team Edward or Jacob.

Comments

"9 inches. Nothing special" - Ron Weasley.

Well it's very important which one is your favorite. If you're a Gryffindor and he's a Slytherin, forget it.

Shadowvoid 33

I prefer Hufflepuff, what other house sounds like an awesome trippy drug?

Snape is a Slytherin and he is practically the hero of the whole series. No "boo slytherin"

I love snape but can't I like whatever house I want?

58- I've read all the books, and I'm pretty sure Harry is the hero. Snape works for voldemort, killed dumbledore, and doesn't have a tan. *at first "dumbledore" spell checked to "fumbled *****".

Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders!

67, Are you sure you didn't miss book 7, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."

Well he had to kill Dumbledore, was a double agent working against Voldemort, and has cool hair. Countered every point you made! ^^

Snape is a brave guy, yes he killed Dumbledore, but if you had read book 7, you'd know why he killed him.

67 - I don't think you understand how massively you failed just then.

katydid95 5

Are you sure you know how to read? Because if you read the entire series, you would understand that Snape is basically the hero. Besides, he's more fun to root for than the whiny, bitchy title character.

77: what the hell is a Hufflepuff? I FOUND your comment particularly amusing.

67 - Dumbledore was dying anyway and asked snape to kill him. It provided a quicker and easier death and stopped draco from having to destroy his soul. He was also working as a double agent and needed to make voldemort trust him PLUS he made the unbreakable vow to help draco. Now hush, you just sound like an idiot

I don't even know what that meeeaannnssss

leilaostara 1

67 ~ You are an IDIOT. Dumbledore ASKED Snape to kill him. Read the books again. You might be mature enough to understand tuem this time.

jellycorn 13

GRYFFINDOR! Where dwell the brave at heart :)

Well I hope you also know that Dumbledor WANTED Snape to kill him. But Boo Slitherin!

GirlOnFire143 6

Well, I put all the good guys in Gryffindor, and the bad guys in Slytherin. Everyone else can go wherever the **** they want - I don't care.

GirlOnFire143 6

AVPM reference, so you know.

MamaZombieCakes 17

I would Definitely Be in slytherin, for many reasons!! Even though we would be in different houses, I'd have to make sure Luna Lovegood became my Best Friend! But i absolutely Adore Bellatrix, Luna Lovegood, Snape, And the Twins.

You might be able to find a better job

Yeah. That's the kind of boss that would fire you because "you have weird glasses" or "you like country music".

One of my best jobs had a strange interview like that. The guy could tell my qualifications from resume and portfolio and we got talking about games. Totally off subject. Turned out to not only get a great job but a great friend.

Let's just hope OP is a Hufflepuff. They're particularly good finders.

I say swallow your pride and play along. Face it, pimpled faced teens may be able to get further than you in life

I said "Insert Intelligent Comment Here" And then admins changed it to "Do it yourself"

Well that's what you get for trying to pass a comment like that.

Two points for the mods. That's brilliant. And we're still waiting for you to insert an intelligent comment.

Guys, what if he actually posted "Do it yourself." and made up the story about the mods?? O_o am I the only one that thought this..?

Don't think too hard about that. Your brain could fall into an infinite loop.

I probably shoulda thought before posting that one...

kprando25 8

Wow, don't you wish you could thumb-up the FML team?

HooyoMacaan 7

Go along. This is the interviewer after all. Hopefully you got the job! :)

Exactly. The interviewer is more than a pimply teen; he's also one of the people who can help you get the job you want. Slagging him off won't do you any good. Do whatever you must to build a strong impression. He's bored because he's interviewed lots. If he actually remembers you, you've moved ahead of the pack.

Yeah he is still interviewing and stands between you and the job. Make sure he remembers you, in a good way of course and you'll be better off then a lot of others. I'll agree interviewing is so boring. I've done it and I don't enjoy it but the people that are not just cut and dry are the ones you remember and the ones more likely to get the job. You want to stand out in a positive way.

" Pimple-faced teen." hahaha. At least he didn't ask whether you were team Edward or Jacob.

I'm Team 'Guy who almost hit Bella with a van' And Team 'Charlie's mustache'. And I liked Taylor Lautner(sp) as Shark Boy, but then steroids hit that boy like a brick.

15-Or y'know...puberty. He's 20 now. He was 13 when he did Shark Boy and Lava Girl.

He's 20? Well now I'm all discombobulated.

hisgirlherboy 5

Heeeeeeeey...That's not what I said! Not entirely, anyway. Gosh darned meddling mods! >:(

Oh, I see how it is. Well played. Yeah, I tried having an amusing comment, and I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling mods and that dog!

BITCH IM A CHIPMUNK NOT A DOG-- wait, how is "Team Jacob!" an amusing comment?

It wasn't. The mods changed my original comment.

I like Jasper, but I also like Edward and Jacob.

How about team I hope they all choke... Let's get back to harry potter please

What kind of job are you applying for that the person hiring you is not only a teen but this unprofessional?

The interviewer probably wont be his boss

It doesn't matter that the interviewer isn't his boss, HE'S STILL BEING INTERVIEWED BY A STUPID TEENAGER... One with good taste though. harry potter ftw

just because he's a teen, shouldn't mark his competence or lack thereof.

About time he got to the important questions.

Bonzer 2

Time to be a suck up! Ask him what his favorite is and agree completely, repeat for each question. With a kid like that, you're likely to get the job.

Random question... What the hell is your picture?

I thought Clinton was the one who ate pussy.

Snackycake 20

It seems to someone chomping on a kitten.