By Anonymous - 04/12/2010 05:20 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I broke up, and he came by to get his things while I was at work. When I got home I saw that the only thing he had taken was my cat. I only dated him for 5 months, I've had that cat for 14 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 611
You deserved it 3 797

Same thing different taste

Top comments

call the cops? I mean there are stories of people being arrested for stealing other people's pets and even holding found pets ransom for an award money.... Call the cops and then this FML will have a happy ending (for you :D)

Dating for 5 months and already living together? Be glad he only took your cat...

Comments

breakingdawnxx3 0

Go get your cat back? Call the cops and say he stole it, which he did. I love my cat to death and if anyone did that, I'd get him back one way or another. :)

gtrgdss 0

he knows the cat is the only thing you wouldn't want to be without.

DoorMatCat 3

call the cops on that ass and get your cat back, I mean, it's more productive than posting the story on the Internet, right? hope you get your cat back. :/

I had an ex kidnap my cat, but he said it was beacause he "needed her to comfort him through the breakup" so I was pretty sure he wouldn't hurt her. It was still a VERY long 3 days but he finally sorted out his head and let me come retrieve her, phew! But no probs- you can totally fetch your cat with a police escort, I'm almost certain. Or try speaking to his landlord if he's in an apt. I hope he's not a psycho.

What kind of breed is your cat, OP? 14 years is a long time.

call the cops! he can't take your cat! **** that

varkey 7

You should call the cops. FYL but go call them now, seriously.