By Anonymous - 04/12/2010 05:20 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I broke up, and he came by to get his things while I was at work. When I got home I saw that the only thing he had taken was my cat. I only dated him for 5 months, I've had that cat for 14 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 611
You deserved it 3 797

Same thing different taste

Top comments

call the cops? I mean there are stories of people being arrested for stealing other people's pets and even holding found pets ransom for an award money.... Call the cops and then this FML will have a happy ending (for you :D)

Dating for 5 months and already living together? Be glad he only took your cat...

Comments

skyeyez9 24

He Stole your cat to spite you. I hope you got your cat back and that he didn't hurt it.

Some cats can live to be 20, depending on the breed. If i were you i'd go to your ex-boyfriend's house and take the cat back, grab something hard and long, just in case you wanna show him how you feel.

BreeNaalaNikko 0

Maybe he didnt take the cat? Maybe he just shoved it outside so it would run away or something. But this is why you always box up their shit and put it outside of a LOCKED house. If he had a spare key, then its obvious to just take his things to him and get the key back at the same time. One messy break up is all it takes to learn...

0opsie 6

If it was a bad breakup he probably did it for revenge. Either way, you could report him for theft. But 14 years is old for a cat, it's not like you're gonna have much more time with it.

Right, and having little time left with your pet means you cherish it less, obviously. -.-

58 - Some cats live past 18. Just sayin'...

Go get your cat back! And don't let ex boyfriends in your house when you're not there!

stewpididiot 11

he took her cat because he's a PETophile ..

sheepseal 0

awww i hope you get your kitty back...