By blower - 11/04/2011 04:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend actually remembered our anniversary. Not our anniversary of being together, which he forgot last month, but the anniversary of him getting his first blow job from me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 846
You deserved it 9 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well look on the bright side i bet it was a good bj for him to remember the aniversary

*faceplam* Boys...please...for the sake of all us proper men...grow a brain and stop thinking with your junk!

Comments

am i the only one who noticed how she blew him the day they started dating? what a jezebel

actually it was a month later. read it properly.

lookcutelivedirt 0

I figure if we just defined "dating" as 'commencing the moment she gives you a ********', then we wouldn't have this problem any more.

how long have you been together? because the "which he forgot last month" part makes it sound like not very long... some people don't celebrate an anniversary every month, they do it after a year.

How long have you been together? the "which he forgot last month" part makes it seem like not very long. not everyone celebrates a monthly anniversary, some people do it every year...

That's not what she means. Their 5 year (as it states in the FML) anniversary was the month before.

Whoops, wrong FML on the 5 years part

Must have been a good *******. Heres a solution for you though. Suggest to him that if he does good on the next anniversary you will give him a BJ he will never forget. Then if he does good give it to him and every subsequent year he will remember just on the off chance he will get treats after. ;-)

edteach 0

lol I don't have to actively remember it, we have the technology fella's set and alert on your calendar/phone/internets/whatever's ... for the record male bashing is so lame , lets be fair, there's just as many inconsiderate, unfaithful, and crazies in the female side of the world!

CherryBomb511 3

I completely agree, sometimes I am ashamed of my gender for the crazy stuff that some girls pull.

What? At least he remembered something.

OP never said it was a monthly anniversary, just that it was last month.