By Stumble - 17/01/2010 04:43 - United States

Today, my 6-year-old cousin came to my door, demanding canned food. I asked him what for, and he said, "Dad said I needed them for a school project." I said all right, and he started raiding my pantry. I was left with only green beans. He stole all my Spaghetti O's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 333
You deserved it 27 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ummmm... what? You're surprised because a six year old took Spaghetti-O's and left the green beans? Really?

technically he didn't steal anything since you said it was alright.

Comments

Hmm maybe im looking too far into this but perhaps the father was too embarrassed to ask for food if he couldn't afford it and sent his kid?

Isn't it the father/mother's responsibility to bring food? Moreover what example does he gives to the child? It's like saying: Sure go and lie. Therefore I don't want to know what will grow up from that kid. Because that shit will be messed up.

saranottelling 7

#42 Maybe he didn't lie and told the kid, "You need canned food for school, go ask your cousin for some." Then they ate the food and told the kid they didn't need the cans after all.

saranottelling 7

Sorry my past comment was confusing and I couldn't edit it. I meant maybe the kid didn't lie because his father did... blah blah blah

redliner10 0

Duped by a 6 yr old... for shame.

technically he didn't steal anything since you said it was alright.

Technically he still stole. Whether you have permission or not, if you take something that you don't have the legal ownership to, it is stealing.

#109 doesn't get what having permission means, it seems. you tell someone they can have something, they can have it?

Nic_hole 0

Ummmm... what? You're surprised because a six year old took Spaghetti-O's and left the green beans? Really?

Exactly what I was thinking. A kids gonna pick what they like to give to other kids in need. What poor kid wants to hear "you're poor so you have to eat green beans and asparagus"?

I'm sorry, was this supposed to be an FML?

What? This FML was tragic. Don't diss.