By blower - 11/04/2011 04:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend actually remembered our anniversary. Not our anniversary of being together, which he forgot last month, but the anniversary of him getting his first blow job from me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 846
You deserved it 9 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well look on the bright side i bet it was a good bj for him to remember the aniversary

*faceplam* Boys...please...for the sake of all us proper men...grow a brain and stop thinking with your junk!

Comments

loveofyourlife11 0

haha! that is exactly what I was thinking! op should be grateful that he remembered something. the Bj must have been good if he remembers the exact day it happened.

TahoeFMler 22

YDI for being young enough to think you need to celebrate your "anniversary" monthly. I've been married nearly 11 years and my hubby didn't start remembering THAT until just a few years ago! Grow up! Actually, I guess you should be excited he thinks of you enough to remember the ******** date... Snoogans....

She's not talking monthly anniversaries. She means their yearly one was last monh

it must be epic b/j or first in his manhood...

cory0220 0
RainbowHeadache 2

It doesn't say they've only been dating a few months. Just that their anniversary was last month. Granted they could only have been dating for a few months but everyone assumes that's case when it may not be. OP, drop that dick gobbler. Although I remember all the first in a relationship I don't just remember the first time I got nommed on. He's inconsiderate.

So it's more considerate to dump her for remembering something he valued and not what you valued when you do the same? Women are all hypocrites expecting fairy tale bullshit romances instead of having realistic notions about what others care about.

hey, OP, that's not a bad thing. that means you did a good job :D