By blower - 11/04/2011 04:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend actually remembered our anniversary. Not our anniversary of being together, which he forgot last month, but the anniversary of him getting his first blow job from me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 846
You deserved it 9 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well look on the bright side i bet it was a good bj for him to remember the aniversary

*faceplam* Boys...please...for the sake of all us proper men...grow a brain and stop thinking with your junk!

Comments

I think there is a simple way to solve this problem; first date bj's!

WoGxFALLEN 0

so you gave him a BJ after one month?

amberita28 0

That's what I was thinking! Easy sleazy! That's why he doesn't give a crap about her.

Are you guys crazy? This dude had to put in one month of work for a BJ, that sounds about the opposite of easy to me. Get with it ladies, you should be blowing within a week tops.

hysterical 1

That's exactly what I was thinking... only a month?

Wow, I knew people on this site can be really judgmental, but calling OP "easy" just because she gave his boyfriend of a month a BJ? Ridiculous.

soccerchick_1994 8

Now all of your future boyfriends can read this FML and know roughly how long they can expect to wait for their first ******** after they start dating you. The Internet is always a helpful place!

Something tells memory wasn't his mind she was blowing!! ;)

that's sooo sweet! how many years have you been together?

Oops, thanks for reminding me I ever had a ********. I forgot! /kidding.

Lol I fail. hope it didn't take you too long to forgive him op!