By blower - 11/04/2011 04:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend actually remembered our anniversary. Not our anniversary of being together, which he forgot last month, but the anniversary of him getting his first blow job from me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 844
You deserved it 9 295

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well look on the bright side i bet it was a good bj for him to remember the aniversary

*faceplam* Boys...please...for the sake of all us proper men...grow a brain and stop thinking with your junk!

Comments

MrGold 0

Yeah chill out. Bad experience I would say?

satan696969 0

well next year he can remember this day as the anniversary of when he stopped receiving them.

TahoeFMler 22

Sadly they seem to be too damn young for that... They're talking about MONTHS! I bet they won't even make it 1 year....

104, It is safe to assume that their yearly anniversary was last month, but who knows?

*faceplam* Boys...please...for the sake of all us proper men...grow a brain and stop thinking with your junk!

I agree. you kind of expect it from teenage boys, but men?

Devin91 20

not all guys are like that.

that's true, but it doesn't change the fact that a lot of guys are

MrGold 0

^ lmao at MrGold, what's was that, are you saying hot guys are all jerks, or am I jumping to conclusions, because I do like doing that

Devin91 20

im not like that, my mom wouldnt talk to me if i was like that and in plus its disrespectful.

holymolybro 0

Sweetie. If you're going to call anyone dumb, please do it with correct wording.

holymolybro 0

Wow. Commented on the wrong thing.

MrGold 0

I didn't say hot guys are jerks. I was agreeing with the hot guy. No ****. Wait who's calling who dumb? I didn't see anyone call someone dumb.

Devin91 20

oh and thank you for the compliment(: haha.

neither did I, what are you talking about?

MrGold 0

The comment before this was, 'Boys r so dumb'. I agree, a lot of blokes these days act like right a**holes, and give us a bad reputation.

holymolybro 0

LOL @22. Maybe you should give him a bj or have sex on the day of your actual anniversary. Then he'll remember. and you'll be gettin' that fo'sho.

Maybe you should've given him a ******* on the day you two got together, then he would've never forgotten!