By Evalynne - 06/04/2013 12:55 - United States - New Orleans

Today, my best friend was throwing me my bachelorette partly. A cop came by and said there have been complaints about the noise. Thinking he was the stripper we ordered, we pulled him into the house. He was an actual cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 822
You deserved it 21 847

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Imhere4fml 24

I'm guessing you thought the cop car in the street was just for show too ?

Comments

mangoboy1 19

If I was the cop I would just wing it and start stripping.

I think the bulletproof vest would've been hard to get off. Puns intended

Did you call your future husband and explain that the stripper was holding you against your will?

Maybe you shouldn't be ordering a stripper when you're going to be getting married...

Why not? Men order strippers for bachelor parties, so why is not OK when a woman orders a stripper for the bachelorette party?! Lol, FYL OP, shame he wasn't the real stripper! I hope the real stripper did show up though, sounds like it was a good party! XD

29, I agree. I never actually fully understood the whole stripper or hooker thing for any bachelor(ette) party. If your getting married shouldn't you refrain from that sort of stuff?

imagineapc 11

Every couple is different. My boyfriend's ideal bachelor party is a round of golf with his buddies and a stripper to ride along with everyone in their golf carts. I am in no way opposed to this. We have been committed to each other for 2.5 years, and no stripper is going to change that.

imagineapc 11

That said, my ideal bachelorette is two nights in Vegas with my girls. One night drinking, gambling and dancing our little asses off. The other night full of the Thunder from Down Under! I love my boyfriend, but I still like to LOOK at other guys - hell, I still like to look at other women!!

I don't think either of you are ready after 2.5 years. Keep trying to pretend you are though! Seems to be working well for you ;)

imagineapc 11

Haaaaaahahahaha you have no idea, and that's cute.

Success4444 12

71- That's my plan for my 21st birthday! Thunder From Down Under!!!

34: Actually I think it's weird to get a stripper for a 'bachelor party' whether you're male or female. It strikes me as out of place - "I'm about to commit myself to this person for life but I want to hire some random stripper to take their clothes off for me" doesn't make any sense to me. If other people want to do it that's obviously their choice but I wouldn't dream of it myself.

simplysarcastics 26

I thought this only happened on movies lol. Too awkward

Jacksparrow72 21

That's hilarious. Cop mistaken for stripper.

You couldn't tell by his jelly donut filled belly that he was a real cop? :P