By Evalynne - 06/04/2013 12:55 - United States - New Orleans

Today, my best friend was throwing me my bachelorette partly. A cop came by and said there have been complaints about the noise. Thinking he was the stripper we ordered, we pulled him into the house. He was an actual cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 822
You deserved it 21 847

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Imhere4fml 24

I'm guessing you thought the cop car in the street was just for show too ?

Comments

DjMonroe95 11

He wasn't happy to see you, that actually was just a Baton in his pocket.

It could be worse! That's too bad you couldn't get him to strip though. Sorry OP.

Are you sure your life isn't just a bad sitcom?

thats what you get for making too much noise, you have the right to remain silent

And you never thought to check his badge first? Really? What, did you think the car with the flashing light on top was going to Transform into a pole?

kxxjoejoexxk 8

Its ok your just a bit slow we'll get help for you. Not all cops have a car. If he did maybe he parked it farther down the street

She can't tell the difference between a real cop and a stripper, you seem to think a cop is going to park his vehicle anywhere other than right in front of where his call is, and I'm the one who is "slow " and gets thumbed down and buried? Love it. By the way, it's "you're".

You do realise that there's a possibility that not everyone in the world lives in a big house just right at the side of the road, right? Some of us may live in a high rise building somewhere off the road.

therealafroninga 10

Haha, kid, cops almost never park a squad car directly in front of a building. Everybody forgets that policemen get paid, so, they try and bust people for what they can, if they just showed up all the time, sirens blarin, people would try to hide there illegal shit, or stop any illegal activities, more people in jail=more money for the state.

and now is when you start to strip and see if that ticket is real

egc573 40

Doesn't sound so bad. I recently attended (for about 10 minutes) a Twilight bachelorette party. Yes, it was as bad as it sounds. The bride was "Bella", and the strippers were...well, you can do the math. Very very sadly, no actual cops were involved.

kentuckyguy 4

Did it end when Blade and Buffy showed up and kicked the living sh*t out of the strippers?

fayemae 11

Must of been a really sexy cop...