By Anonymous - 11/01/2012 20:08 - United Arab Emirates

Today, my 18 year old son asked me to check if there were any monsters under his bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 351
You deserved it 7 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

unoffensivename 0

What if you find any, also did he just play amnesia dark descent because then its understandable

Comments

xxmel 6

It was probably the boogeyman.

snafubar 0

Tell him "nope only Chuck Norris".

I guess you'll have to call Dean and Sam from Supernatural if things get ugly.

I was going to say that the solution I offered my friend's elder brother when the child is afraid of monsters under the bed is to get one of those drawer units that go under the bed and fill up the entire space. Then I read that he was 18 years old. He's either a slow mental developer (which there is nothing wrong with, but I can't see this being your first sign) or he might've been on something. Or he had just woken up and was still in that half dreamlike state, I know I've said and done some pretty dumb things when I still think I'm in the dream I had been in previously. Could be any of those things, really, maybe you should talk to him. :)

constipatedlady 0

You forgot another possibility, he could be mentally ill or suffering from a mood disorder. I'm not ashamed to admit that when the mood is right I've exhibited similar beliefs and behavior.

Maybe... he's telling the truth o.o Or really high.

I hope you were a good parent and checked the bed AND the closet.