By female - 31/12/2018 20:00

Today, my nineteen-year-old son attempted to mug me. With a screwdriver. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 891
You deserved it 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now was this in you kitchen or an alley it makes a difference, in an alley your son needs to be in jail in your kitchen you self righteous entitled piece of shit of a son need his ass beat and tossed on the streets.

I sincerely hope you smacked him upside the head to knock some damn sense into him...

Comments

I sincerely hope you smacked him upside the head to knock some damn sense into him...

Sounds to me like he was trying to screw you over!

Drive him out of your house and tell him he's on his own from there.

TxKitten79 10

And did you call the cops? If not, he'll probably do it again. Good luck, OP. Stay safe, even if it is family.

TxKitten79 10

Yep! There is a drug addict in my family, and one in my husband's. And we have 5 children between us. We don't put up with that nonsense, and those two know it.

Now was this in you kitchen or an alley it makes a difference, in an alley your son needs to be in jail in your kitchen you self righteous entitled piece of shit of a son need his ass beat and tossed on the streets.

Firstly, it sounds like it would be a joke or prank. If not, sounds like it's time for your 19 year old son to move out.

Sounds like someone needs to have one of the talks. Bernie Goetz is real, your son needs to quit that crap pronto.

PenguinPal3017 19

Did he actually attempt to mug you, or was it a joke? If it was serious I assume that he has a drug problem. If it was a joke then who cares?

Damn. Your kid is methed up. Set him straight by hitting him upside the head until it knocks some sense into him.

"Congratulations, you just screwed yourself. Pack your shit and leave. I don't care where you go, but you get out of here."