By anotherfmladdict - 26/09/2013 07:06 - United States - Muscatine

Today, my 15-year-old daughter said she wanted to become a "baby name expert". I chortled, until I looked it up. They actually exist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 010
You deserved it 5 280

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SauceySarah 30

Your daughter to her clients: "Looking at the fetus, I'm really feeling a 'Sally' or 'Samantha' vibe radiating off of her. That'll.. That'll be good."

Comments

At least she wants a job? I don't see the problem with it.

Unfortunately that could have been useful for "Hashtag's" mom.

Lindz2817 10

I want to be that too! Haha not really but it would be cool.

Epikouros 31

Changing your name for every phase of your life would open up a whole new market for name experts. Plus lawyers, publicists, printers, the post office and online profile transformators. I bet the identity industry will start bribing celebrities to change their name, in order to make it look cool.

lol wow you learn something new everyday

I cant even imagine the stress that comes with being a baby name expert!

RedPillSucks 31

Yes, My name is Bud Lite Jones, and I approve this drink.

RedPillSucks 31

She has the entrepreneurial spirit. In a capitalistic society, if people will pay for it, and it's not illegal/immoral, create a niche industry and go for it. Also, that doesn't have to be her only job. Lots of people have "real" jobs and do their other low-paying fun stuff on the side.

There's a job for everything and still it's almost impossible to find something...