By curvster daughter - 02/11/2013 18:46 - United States

Today, like every other day, my daughter thinks that degrading skinny people is very "non-conformist" and "edgy". This time, though, a slightly slim girl punched her in the face when she accused her of being anorexic. Now people think I gave my daughter her new black eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 408
You deserved it 6 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

Your daughter is a bully. Sit down and have a stern talk with her. She needs to learn some respect. Sorry that she got a black eye, but she deserved it for being like that.

Putting down skinny girls is the same as putting down thicker girls, honestly. They can feel insecure about their weight too. Your daughter was a bitch to point that out. She deserves it, but you don't. FYL, OP.

Comments

I'm sorry about your daughters black eye OP but she kinda deserved it for making fun of the other girl now about people thinking it was you who punched her, get the girl that did and make her explain everything or you can explain everything yourself

No offense, but your daughter deserved the black eye. She is a bully. And sorry if it is very obvious, but why would they think you gave her the black eye?

Maybe teach your daughter that making fun of skinny people isn't going to help her lose weight. Or endear her to anybody. I was a teensy girl in HS and got made fun of all the time for it and I was incredibly self-conscious. And making fun of an eating disorder is never okay. She deserved to get punched.

DanceJunkie98 4

Your daughter is a bitch. I would think you would've done something to make her stop judging people and bullying. I am always bullied for being skinny, but I don't have an eating disorder. I wish she had two black eyes. And YDI for not parenting and letting her get away with it until this point.

perhaps the black eye will teach her a lesson. I am not trying to insult your kid, but is she overweight herself? Perhaps this has more to do with her jealousy or poor body image... just an idea

Why the hell are you letting her get away with that? Body shaming of any kind is unacceptable, as a parent it's your responsibility to teach your child not to be a goddamn bully. Hopefully this black eye opens the door for her to learn her lesson and treat others like human beings. Some people have trouble losing weight, others have trouble gaining it. And some people are healthy at a different body shape than you. There's nothing edgy about bullying, it's just scummy.

So I'm guessing your daughter is a big one, then?

Little shit. She's a bully. As a punishment, make her do a research presentation on the effects of bullying, and teach her how to have a personality.