By Anonymous - 02/11/2013 17:34 - United States - Rowland Heights

Today, my husband and I were arguing, but I dropped it so we could calm down before discussing the matter again. Later on, he made us lasagna. The moment I swallowed the first mouthful, he smirked, then started snickering uncontrollably. What the fuck did he do to my food? FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 631
You deserved it 5 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

After an argument, ALWAYS let the cook have the first bite.

olpally 32

You may have the ***** later op, STOP EATING NOW!

Comments

After an argument, ALWAYS let the cook have the first bite.

OP, you should make him a regular lunch meal. Like a sandwich, only with a cockroach in the middle

Next thing you know, OP's on the toilet.

I guess we should be expecting a second fml some time in the very near future. something along the lines of "you know that fml I posted yesterday? yeah, that was a laxative lasagna,fml"

To be honest though I'd rather have laxatives in my food instead of "special sauce." Also sometimes the best prank you can do is no prank at all as he who laughs last laughs longest.

#50 Next thing you know, OP is 6 feet under

olpally 32

You may have the ***** later op, STOP EATING NOW!

OP should consider revenge. If her husband works out she should buy some estrogen powder to mix with his protein powder or replace his shampoo with Nair. If she wants to get immature with it, she could always sharpee a giant penis on the back of his neck or put an open can of sardines inside his car's air filter.

@53 yeah, messing with someone's hormones isn't cool.

jojimugo 20

Damm 35 .... Maybe talk to someone it's sounds like you got shit to work through

JocelynKaulitz 28

Your husband is incredibly immature if he's willing to stoop down to that over an argument.

OscarDV 8

Or he has a sense of humor and is just making her think he did something to the food.

Who knows he may not have done anything to it. Her just thinking he did is good enough for him.

I knew I wasn't the only one to think like that.

One of the most evil weapons of all time. Next to strapping someone down and playing Nickleback.

DKjazz 20

Or previously used olive oil.

I should write this down for my super villain alter ego.

I second that comment! Always cook your own after a row! You could always ignore it just to annoy him, give it a few days, then do the same to him?

Wow, consider myself buried!!! I was actually seconding the first comment, as in 'always let the cook have the first bite' can't quite see why it got thumbed down 46 times but never mind, I'll take it on the chin :0)

Well next time you cook, you know what to do;)

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Garfield would be so ******* pissed off if someone did that to his lasagna!

"Hey Odie. I have some lasagna for you."

Ewww images have formed in my mind. Not good ones.

"This ain't The ******* Help, bitch. -.-" Don't know if anyone will get the Orange Is The New Black reference there. (I mean no disrespect, #9. I just felt the reference was fitting lol.)

MermaidAnnariea 10

lol omg thats so gross i mean its not like they dont kiss or share drinks or silverware or anything right lol /sarcasm

Even if I kissed someone, I would be disgusted knowing they spit in my food.

Maybe he didn't do ANYTHING to the food, but his laughing made you think he did. Or maybe he did. Or maybe he wants you to think he did. Welcome to the mind ****.

klovemachine 24

Have you done anything like that, Doc? :-)

We all know he loves his family... Nor would he cook.

Doc has done something like that before, but not to food, but to a person during surgery. It was done to some patient being an asshole. It was uncalled for, but the ultimate revenge by having a man for the rest his life have a pubic hair attached to one of his kidneys.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I do that from time to time. If a friend asks to use my water bottle or something similar, I'll hand it over with a goofy smile on my face just to **** with em a bit. I'd never actually do anything sinister to it, but it is a wee bit entertaining seeing the look of utter confusion on their face. Now people that actually do something to said bottle or food, they're just a ******* asshole..

Well put. You should be at the top of the board

@CallMeMcFeelii and DocBastard, you people are some of the best commenters on this site. Really funny.