By curvster daughter - 02/11/2013 18:46 - United States

Today, like every other day, my daughter thinks that degrading skinny people is very "non-conformist" and "edgy". This time, though, a slightly slim girl punched her in the face when she accused her of being anorexic. Now people think I gave my daughter her new black eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 408
You deserved it 6 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

Your daughter is a bully. Sit down and have a stern talk with her. She needs to learn some respect. Sorry that she got a black eye, but she deserved it for being like that.

Putting down skinny girls is the same as putting down thicker girls, honestly. They can feel insecure about their weight too. Your daughter was a bitch to point that out. She deserves it, but you don't. FYL, OP.

Comments

Sweetpea22 14

Your daughter deserves everything she gets OP

I think you are focusing on the wrong issue here... Your daughter is clearly a bully, you know about it, but don't seem to be doing anything. She deserved it. I'm naturally thin and it's incredibly offensive when someone calls me anorexic. Why is it wrong to go up to a heavier person and call them fat, but it's okay to go up to a thin person and call them anorexic?

Sweetpea22 14

Who said it was ok to thin-shame? No one. I think they are both disgusting

PrinceKitsoon 7

1. why would people automatically assume you punched your daughter? 2. I have to vote ydi because you sounded like you know she's been being a bully and you need to do something about her horrible attitude 3. she deserved a punch in the face

Well I hope that set her straight...if not she'll be beaten flat from who she confronts...

juarezj96 12

And whose fault is it for not teaching her to not be a judgmental person?

Is your daughter a teacher that taught the class about anorexia the other day?

She deserved it. Teach her to not be an ass hat next time. Mocking people for being skinny is just as bad if not worse than mocking them for being overweight. Take this as your wake up call to teach your kid how to be human.

I was bullied from 6th grade to 9th when they stopped and grew up. Because of them instead of going one way, getting depressed and suicidal, I went the other. I didn't trust anyone, I was violent and they became afraid to do it anymore. To this day I don't trust and I will choose to break someone's nose before I turn away and leave.