By curvster daughter - 02/11/2013 18:46 - United States

Today, like every other day, my daughter thinks that degrading skinny people is very "non-conformist" and "edgy". This time, though, a slightly slim girl punched her in the face when she accused her of being anorexic. Now people think I gave my daughter her new black eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 408
You deserved it 6 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

Your daughter is a bully. Sit down and have a stern talk with her. She needs to learn some respect. Sorry that she got a black eye, but she deserved it for being like that.

Putting down skinny girls is the same as putting down thicker girls, honestly. They can feel insecure about their weight too. Your daughter was a bitch to point that out. She deserves it, but you don't. FYL, OP.

Comments

So, so you NOT CORRECT HER? You just let her go off on people? You are why there are so many fuckwads out there.

Agordoni83 6

Your daughter kind of deserved it. Not every skinny person is "anorexic"

middlenamefrank 8

Let me guess....your daughter gets her "edgy" and "non-conformist" traits from her parents, doesn't she? The apple doesn't generally fall very far from the tree.

Well, this FML consists of multiple problems all in one.

YOU need to talk to your daughter she deserved it

caligirllife 11

I know it's not heard of very often, but thin people are ridiculed just as much as not so thin people. We hide it better because if we complained people wouldn't care

fiabear99 3

Your daughter's ******* stupid as shit, she deserved getting punched.

You need to control your daughter if she is bullying others. Someone that starts trouble also attracts trouble. No worry with people thinking you gave your daughter a black eye though. If she doesn't say you did and social services don't find proof of abuse, the rumor will eventually end.

tayymeds 23

You shouldn't have allowed your child to be so senseless and judge other people without even knowing them or their story. YDI.