By ShockBait - 22/08/2009 21:07 - United States

Today, it was my next-door neighbor's birthday. Over the past year, his pitbull has attacked my stepdad several times and put some stiches on me. Lucky for us, the dog was finally put down. For his birthday my neighbor got a new, bigger, pitbull. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 635
You deserved it 5 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kindofgocrazy 0

Not all pitbulls are mean, maybe you'll get lucky and this one won't be.

loveabull66 0

this is bullshit. pits are amazing dogs, maybe its the owner whos the dumbass and raising them to be aggressive. its basically like raising a kid, teach them to rape and murder and 9 times out of 10 they'll grow up with the mindset that its ok. its people who dont understand this that give pits a bad rep, and another reason that theyre nearly outlawed.

Comments

i_is_a_tr00l 0

Cool :D Does it do any tricks?

Twin_Uzis 0

Who cares if it's a pit bull? My pit bull was the nicest dog you'd ever met in your life.

Whoa_YouSuckk 0

I have a pitbull and she is the best dog I have EVER had(: She's just a big baby. She weighs more than me, and all she does is sit on my lap and lick my face. She has never shown any sign of aggression. I can wrestle with her and she won't even play-bite me like most dogs would. Most pitbulls that I've met are this way. (Although I have to say, my dogs the best ;D) But basically, if the dog is brought up well and treated properly, it'll be a good, loving dog. If you teach a dog to be mean, then it'll be mean. If your neighbor is a total jerk and teaches his dogs to be mean and agressive, then yeah, FYL. If not, then don't worry about it. This dog may not be a biter like the other one was.

Maybe the new pit bull will act like a real pit bull and try to lick your father to death.

what your telling me that they went out and didnt buy a pup but a fully grown 1? Here in australia red nose pitballs are illegal, that is if there full blood 1. I might be getting an american staffy mixed with a red nose.

I just love it when dogs are senselessly killed because they're owned by freakin' idiots who have no clue how to properly train them. There are no bad dogs, only bad owners. Period.

feed him treats and make friends.

Gillypants 3

agreed with 102. pitbulls have a bad stigma because they are very physically strong dogs, and were therefore chosen to be TRAINED to be fighting / guard dogs and bred within families to remain so. pitbulls that haven't been specifically TRAINED to fight are not violent dogs. people need to stop being so ignorant and stop blaming animals for man's actions.

Chihuahuas are trained to fight too.. Personally I'm more scared of the rat then a Pitt. Cause sorry all the rats even if trained and raised right bite actually had stitches due to one no idea why it bit me I was just on the sidewalk walking home. Next thing I know bark bark and I was ambushed.

OMGitsKaleyxo 0

hahaa just bring a taser every time u visit them[: