By gallstones - 09/07/2009 07:02 - United States

Today, it was my birthday, and my boyfriend got surgery on his gallbladder because he had big gallstones. After they were removed, he was still a little out of it from the morphine. He gave the gallstones to me for my birthday. Better still, his mom suggested I make a necklace out of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 264
You deserved it 3 837

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FreedomFirst 0

Oh gross! I could forgive the boyfriend - after all, people do weird things while stoned. But his mom is creepy. So gross. Eeeww.

Comments

purple_nugget 0

god that is just plain nasty. give it back to him tell him. NASTYY.

_THE_MASTER_ 0

no, it isn't disgusting, it's a lie...you don't get to keep things like that, under any circumstances...ever... FAKE

jupiters_reject 0

its not a lie, when my mom had hers removed the doc asked if she wanted to keep them....and he let me hold the jar they were in (I was but a little tyke at that point)

I also agree that it is not disgusting. Besides, she even says that he was HIGH on painkillers when this happened. How can you blame someone for something they did when they just came out of surgery?

#37 you are obviously not medically educated at all. they give you an option

I would give the gallstone to his mother

DeadMansCrack 4

@ OP--that's gross. Throw them away. Just curious, why do comments that say "first" get buried if they still have to do with the FML?

I'd throw them at her. Ew. Considering the poor guy was drugged out, its kinda cute on his part.

Op, his mum was probably making a lighthearted joke.

lighthearted or not, it's still disgusting.

zakkyzebra 11

this reminds me of the time I made my wisdom teeth into a bracelet and gave them to the wife. good times...

Gloritank 8
FreedomFirst 0

Oh gross! I could forgive the boyfriend - after all, people do weird things while stoned. But his mom is creepy. So gross. Eeeww.

Misosoup 0

Did he by chance eat a large gallboulder and then fall over?

Misosoup 0

It's so sad that only one person gets it.

lol, I get it. OP- That's very distrebbing and gross.