Security breach

By BryanTazed - 22/08/2015 12:21 - United States - Ashland

Today, I woke up early for work. Had my coffee, finished up a report and headed out of my house. Not only was the office closed today, but the silent alarm was on, which is triggered by a door opening even if you use a key. I was startled by the cops searching the building, ran, and got tased. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 805
You deserved it 6 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why did you run? It seems like you belonged in that place. could have just explained it..

itwasntme14 19

Your story has a shocking ending. But seriously that sucks, I'm sorry that happened.

Comments

Why did you run? It seems like you belonged in that place. could have just explained it..

If I were in that scenario... if I heard people (the cops) busting in and frantically searching the building, I would've run too (because I wouldn't expect them to be cops, but possibly robbers or something of the sort). Maybe that's just me though.

Marcella1016 31

Suprised he didn't get shot in the back the way cops behave these days. I'd make a few guesses about what OP looks like, but I don't want to get modded. Damn I think life is making me really cynical.

mariah_1_11 22

Never run from the cops. Honestly a lot of deaths and injuries can be avoided by just doing what the cops tell you instead of fighting, talking back, or running. You run, they are going to assume you have a reason to. If you're innocent they'll figure it out.

I hope you're ok now, but I'm wondering how you got in with the building closed?

ChopSuey444 20

Which is why it says "even if you use a key"

Should not have ran but now that it is all said and done you have a great story that not many can say

DeltaDragonxx 20

chances are he didn't know who it was, and only heard them. If I'm in an area alone and hear rustling and voices I would run too.

True usually police announce themselves though, that's their protocol when entering buildings/houses

Ouch sorry to hear that, sounded like your day started off to a good start. Maybe next time don't run lol.

Standby, the "sue them" comments are coming...

It appears you havs taken a wrong turn. For 9gag, please go to 9gag.com

itwasntme14 19

Your story has a shocking ending. But seriously that sucks, I'm sorry that happened.

If you're not usually the first to work, didn't it tip you off? Otherwise, you'd always have to turn off the alarm, right?

shhh... this is the internet you aren't allowed to question bullshit

sounds like the beginning of a comedy movie.