By omgwtf - 18/10/2009 15:32 - United States

Today, it was Homecoming. During the dance, I saw this mentally handicapped guy ask this pretty girl to dance. She said no. So I went over to him and asked him to dance. He replied that he only wanted to dance with "pretty girls" and I was not one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 775
You deserved it 5 529

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Turnip_Girl 0

Even the mentally retarded have standards. Sucks to be you. :(

im sure your beautiful don't let one persons opinion decide your confidence

Comments

artifactoid 0

Totally agree with #81. If he really is MR, then you have to forgive him. He probably wasn't trying to hurt you. You deserve a dance with any guy you want for being a kind person in the face of derision. We need more of you in this world. Keep your head high, keep the faith, and never give up on doing what's truly right.

Well he obviously wasnt too mentally retarded if he could tell the difference between a pretty girl and an ugly one.

Sugar_lipsXo 0

I'm sure you're beautiful. It's important to remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

the_stereotype 0

So. If I have this straight: you tried to dance with him ONLY because he was mentally handicapped. Then he rejected you ONLY because he didn't find you attractive. I don't really see the "FML" here. You didn't find him attractive. Why is it that he was required to be attracted to you?

greenbeny48 0

ydi for saying retarded, **** you

Mentally Disabled.. Mentally Delayed.. Developementally delayed.. Delayed.. Disabled... Cognitively slow... anyone of these would have been suitable but your a bitch and obviously dont know that word is politically incorrect.

Mentally Retarded IS politically correct. I'm a psychology major, sweetie. Try reading a DMS-IV-TR:)

hberri331 18

I'm a doctor 1st year medical resident. And it is not acceptable to refer to someone as mentally retarted unless in a medical setting. We would rarely call a patient retarted to their face.

musikbox 0

you know OP, you were trying to do a nice thing, and that's what counts. I wish there were more people like you. As for beauty, that's all subjective, like art. One person can think a Picasso piece is terrible, another person think it's brilliant. It all depends on what one sees. Don't let your looks define you. Some of the most beautiful women have the ugliest personalities. Besides, looks fade anyways. Just be happy :)

YDI for being ugly. Why were you even at a dance? No one wants to dance with an ugly person.

I bet the people who down rated this are ugly...

Yup... you're all ugly and you down rated this because you're devastated over your bad memories

GrammarNaziFTW 0

LOL @ people bashing others to improve their own self esteem