By thatsjustlovely - 01/01/2010 08:16 - United States

Today, it is New Year's Day. While all of my friends are out partying, I stayed home and mastered level 34 on FarmVille. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 611
You deserved it 36 923

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

No big deal. My New Year's resolution was to take up fishing, so I stayed home alone on New Year's Eve just to master bait.

Comments

YDI for thinking that this is an FML

knifesedge 0

honestly, i think this is funny. people that just say "YDI for thinking that this is an FML" desperatley need to lighten up. what would you rather? them be so depressed and honestly think 'FML' and actually want to kill themselves? or you could just laugh, because this is what the websites for. p.s. good on you for getting to level 34 ;) & to the person that said "YDI for thinking that this is an FML", your an idiot.

You deserved it for not being at level 49 like me.

mollyholden 0

hahahaha teach me ohh master of the farm

leadrunner751 3
DiTHL 0

lol wtf if its an fml, she obviously doesn't like the fact she was playing that stupid game so to the people saying "if thats what makes them happy." wtf?! and those being all righteous about the "ydi for playing farmville" ...its true. its a game, an addiction to a GAME is just pathetic.

primogen18 0

YDI for being on facebook. I mean everyone and their grandmother is on that stupid site, literally, everyone AND their grandmother. Sad can't even describe it. Anyone remember life before all these stupid "social" sites? There was just aim and that was it when I was in high school. You would aim your friends, then physically hang out with them possibly in an out-side setting, I know, so weird huh?

YDI it 4 playing a shittey game like farmville and 4 having no friends if it makes u feel better I had fun at my party